Sunday, November 16, 2008

Michelle's Baby Shower

Let me just say that if you were in Davenport this weekend, and you were not at Michelle Sheldon's baby shower, then you were missing out. I'm pretty sure everyone, men included, had a great time. My fabulous co-hostess, Meggan, and I made carriage shaped cookies...

And we constructed a diaper cake...

Remember those tissue paper flowers from last week? Well here they are!

Meggan was very ambitious and even made chocolate covered pretzels!

Cupcakes anyone?

We played "Guess the Baby Food," "How Many Peanuts in the Baby Bottle?" and of course, "Baby Gift Bingo"...

We also guessed the size of Michelle's tummy using toilet paper...

The fabulous, adorable, and famous Abri Thompson was even in attendance...

It's hard to believe that almost this time last year we were having a baby shower in her honor!

Michelle got to open many fabulous gifts, including another pair of adorable cloth baby shoes made by yours truly...

And a super-sweet baby quilt (also made by me)...

...I think she might have liked it. ;-)

If you would like to see more pictures, you can check them out here.

Congratulations Dean & Michelle!

2 comments:

BrookeWalsh said...

You are becoming the baby shower master! I love seeing all of you crafts come together.

the sheldons said...

There was no "might" about it. I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Seriously, I had to stop myself from crying right then and there because it is such a perfect blanket. I'm not kidding when I said it's like you got into my brain and picked out EXACTLY what I would have if I knew how to sew. I can't wait to cuddle Peanut when she's wrapped up in that blanket. And I love how it has different textures of fabric.
And those shoes, too cute for words. You are amazing, Amy.

Seriously, that was the most amazing baby shower and I can't thank you and Meggan enough. I had so much fun and Dean and I felt bad that we stayed so late, we were just having too much fun laughing with you and Brett and Meggan and Dusty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails