Friday, May 2, 2008

EEK!!!!!



So last Friday while I was at work we had Tornado warnings and I, um, didn't handle it as well as I would have expected. I was practically climbing the walls and poor Amanda had to calm me down. There were a couple of Tornado touchdowns that I know by tornado standards were no where near us, but by Amy standards were WAY too close for comfort. Today we are slated for more strong storms, with a slight risk for severe weather... I am keeping my fingers crossed for no tornado warnings this week. If there are you can find me hiding behind Mel for the remainder of the afternoon. :-P

2 comments:

Adam Brucker said...

Tornadoes are scary!! I know I am not helping! Maybe its a california thing, but they scare the crap outta me!

the sheldons said...

You are too funny Amy. I'll bet you picture yourself getting picked up and thrown into Oz from a tornado, but I'm sure you'll be just fine and end up in davenport every day. You just keep being the best C.T. you know how to be and the tornadoes will avoid you because of your brain power.

Related Posts with Thumbnails